Thursday, January 04, 2007

HI EVERYONE. I FEEL AWEEEEEEEEESOME.

No one ever reached me so deeply before. And finally when someone did, it felt miraculously great! I'm sure everyone did too. [: The speakers always seem to hit the nail on the head. It's scary how they actually know who we really are. Why are all of us wearing masks. And how important it is to find our "true self". I'm not going to live a lie anymore. I'm going to work on it, I'm going to be a better person! And now the only challenge is whether I can make this motivation last forever.

"I do not have attitude problem. I've got the attitude and you've got the problem. So deal with it babe."

Mr. Gary and Mr. Ramesh are the smartest and most intelligent people I've ever met. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home